5 Unique Wedding Venues To Help Set The Tone
When you are planning your wedding, you want to be sure that you think about what things are going to make it stand apart from other weddings. The first place to start is choosing a unique wedding venue that is going to fit your theme and style. Here's five unique wedding venue ideas that can help you decide on something unique and fitting for your wedding:
- A Chapel: If your wedding is going to be small with just a few close friends and family, then having the wedding in a chapel is really fitting. This is going to make the wedding feel cozy without having to feel too formal. Classic touches and a small space will also save you money if you are working with a tight wedding budget.
- Fit to Your Passions: If you love animals, sea creatures, or your local botanical gardens, then you can ask those who work there if you can hold your wedding in that location. Most of the time, there are options to be able to do this. This is going to provide a unique setting for your guests and make you feel right at home during the most important day of your life. In some cases, trying to make the wedding happen in these locations can be difficult, but in the end it will be worth it.
- A Historic Building: Many historic buildings in your area are going to allow you to hold your wedding there. This gives your guests, especially those who are from out of town, a unique perspective of the history of the area in which you live. This can be a great setting if you want to show off to your guests the uniqueness of the area in which you and your spouse choose to start your new lives together and potentially raise a family.
- In a Park: If you have a favorite public park in your area, then you can even ask to hold the wedding here. You are probably going to have to ask for permits and reserve a designated area so that it can be more private for you and your guests. However, you can easily make it work and this also provides a unique setting for your wedding.
- Something Extreme: Do you and your spouse have your first date somewhere exciting, like the top of a mountain, or even scuba diving?! If so, then you could hire someone willing to marry you in those locations. You can get married under the water while scuba diving, at the top of a mountain, or even while skydiving! Of course, this would mean that you wouldn't have any guests, but you could always have a reception afterward that you can celebrate with everyone at.
By choosing a unique wedding venue for your wedding day, you can pick something that is just right for you and your spouse and fitting to your personalities. Talk to experts like McHale's Events & Catering for more information.